Welding and Welder Qualifications
Please contact our QA Department for the Welding and Welder Qualifications.
Standard Terms and Conditions
At Hydro Middle East, our vision is to become the most eminent and reliable service provider in the region. We commit to exceed our customer expectations on our products and services by:
- Complying with the applicable legislations, regulations as well as our customers contractual and quality requirements
- Striving to enhance customer satisfaction, delivering conforming product at high quality the first time and providing expert turnkey solutions in engineering support for the aftermarket services
- Ensuring operational excellence through the achievement of Key performance indicators
- Our commitment to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality management system in compliance with the international standards
- Ensuring reliable risk management at all levels. Mitigate the potential risks by benchmarking the best industry preventive practices in our day to day functions
- Empowering our employees to take decisions, and providing them with the necessary trainings to achieve them effectively
- Providing safe and hygiene working environment with good housekeeping
Health, Safety, and Environmental Policy
Hydro Middle East is committed to leads its business in a socially liable approach by advocating eminent ethical principles, abide to human rights, caring for health & safety, wellness of all interested parties, respect and value the environment in which we operate.
Hydro Middle East compliances with all applicable legal laws and regulations, global HSE standards and shall adopt good management practices by benchmarking best industry practices and as directed by management. Hydro Middle East’s management system to optimize the occupational health & safety and contribution on environmental protection is in accordance with with international standards.
Hydro Middle East’s action plans for achieving continual improvements in Health, Safety & Environmental performance, and employing lean principles by focusing on:
- Reducing injury, illness, severity and DART rates.
- Minimizing waste generation through prevention at the source; reducing, reusing, recycling and prevent the pollution wherever possible.
- Reducing energy, water consumption and considering renewable energy sources
- Incorporating controls on external parties to minimize the hazardous impact towards environment and promoting environmental protection and occupational health & safety
- Incorporating HSE considerations in the development of new products and processes and in facility design
- Educate all interested parties on HSE best practices to promote awareness on implementing preventative actions towards potential risk
Accomplishing this policy, Hydro Middle East is committed to remaining ac active, trusted, and socially responsible community member
The HSE process can only be fulfilled through the awareness and cooperation of all stakeholders, each of us is responsible for abiding by safe operating procedures and working in a socially responsible manner.